Reynolds American

www.reynoldsamerican.com

Scared to lose your job, always.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Winston-Salem, NC

ProsInteresting place to try to find a way to fit in with insane amounts of governmental regulations to stop you from doing your job. Always keeping you on your toes.

ConsToo many layoffs. Over the last 5 years, the company has shrunk so much that people are overloaded. Additionally, IT is just inundated with work at all times, and there is never a chance to rest. You'll often work way too many hours and never get promoted for your efforts. Then, after all you've given up for the company, you'll be booted because they need to cut more jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop laying people off so you can take other stupid risks like buying companies that produce products to help your consumers stop using your product.

Micromanaged superstars

Territory Manager (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Reynolds American full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice benefits, good consumer goods packaging training. Company has a premium… Cons: Deceitful managers that overwork employees. Territory Managers are responsible for visiting 600 accounts per quarter leaving very little time… Advice to Senior Management: Ease up on the expectations of TMs. Make goals realistic for employees. Trust Territory Managers to do the job… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall review of working for RAI Services Company

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at Reynolds American full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: RAI Services Company provides excellent compensation and benefits. Cons: RAISC only wants employees who are certified in their field… Advice to Senior Management: Many years of experience and loyalty to the company are leaving the company. New employees who are hired do not possess the loyalty and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Reynolds American.

Worked for Reynolds American? Contribute to the Community!