Reynolds American
www.reynoldsamerican.com Winston-Salem, NC 5000+ Employees

Good entry level job, hard to move up. No commission for sales.

I have been working at Reynolds American full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat benefits: Company Car, Free Gas, Lots of Vacation, 401K Matching, Medical/Dental/Vision, Short term disability benefits, etc.

ConsCompany is slow to change procedures that aren't working well. The workload and expectations are totally dependent upon who your direct manager is.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave HQ decision makers spend more time with TM's in order to better understand what is going on at retail.

If you can put up with little white lies of management then not too bad

Chicago, IL

I have been working at Reynolds American full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: flexible hours and controlling own territory Cons: Smugness of senior management and no advancement if you've been… More

Great Culture; Lack of possibility for advancement

Washington, DC

I have been working at Reynolds American full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Stable Job; easy job; Current focus is speaking to consumers all day about our products. If you… Cons: Not a lot of opportunity for advancement. Currently focused on… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on action not talk. Someone may talk a big game but do not execute anything at all. Take account managers out of position that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Reynolds American.

Worked for Reynolds American? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds American reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reynolds American CEO Daniel M. Delen. All reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds American employees.