Reynolds American
www.reynoldsamerican.com Winston-Salem, NC 5000+ Employees

TM

Territory Manager III (Current Employee)

I have been working at Reynolds American

ProsRJR had a great work/life balance. You run your territory as if it is your own business. Have the ability to schedule your day based on the need of your own territory.

ConsIn order to be promoted you usually need to be willing to move. This sometimes leads to the right people not being in the right positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote people based on work experience and ability, not on mobility. The company is doing a better job listening to the employees.

Great job, great benefits. A lot of bitterness.............

Territory Manager II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Reynolds American

Pros: There are a lot of creative and diverse people in the organization. The culture is very unique / eclectic. Vacation schedules are easily… Cons: Some coworkers seemingly were hired out of desperation, are unprofessional, lazy, and feel "entitled". There are… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to senior management is to recognize that there is some great talent slipping out the door. The company is hiring recent college grads… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Salary EASY job, great travel, but if it seems U did ST wrong they wont allow you to prove it

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Reynolds American

Pros: Great Pay for its industry Cons: They will not trust you if it SEEMS you did… Advice to Senior Management: Try and TRUST people when they tell you they are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Reynolds American.

Worked for Reynolds American? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds American reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reynolds American CEO Daniel M. Delen. All reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds American employees.