Reynolds American
www.reynoldsamerican.com Winston-Salem, NC 5000+ Employees

Come here for the money, but get a full time job somewhere else.

Summer Internship (Former Employee)
Winston-Salem, NC

ProsGreat salary plus relocation, low cost of living. Other interns are good and your managers really want you to succeed. They take the law and their corporate social responsibility very seriously.

ConsSalary not high enough to compensate the bad reputation you get when you look for a full time job. The decision to hire for full time is arbitrary and based on superficial perceptions and not your work, upper management sees you as extra work and don´t really care for your future.
The industry is highly regulated and there are a lot of things you won´t do or learn because they are illegal for this industry plus on the first weeks everyone treats you like you are stupid just because you don´t know every minuscule detail of their laws and regulations.

Advice to Senior ManagementFace it, not many people want to work for Big Tobacco you need to give more of your time and make an extra effort $$$$ to attract candidates, at least be respectful of the time an effort that an intern puts on the job.

Recent org changes make me doubt our Leadership Team

Entry Level Manager Level (Current Employee)
    Santa Fe, NM

I have been working at Reynolds American

Pros: If you are mobile and willing to relocate, the moving… Cons: The infiltration of RJRT employees into Santa Fe has negatively… Advice to Senior Management: Diversity? It is true what someone else said here in another post: if… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

We need help

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I have been working at Reynolds American

Pros: car, laptop, cell phone allowance Cons: Horrible manager--treats people like with no respect. Never has anything positive to say and does… Advice to Senior Management: poll managers and trade marketing reps on how division manager… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Reynolds American.

Worked for Reynolds American? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds American reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reynolds American CEO Daniel M. Delen. All reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds American employees.