Reynolds and Reynolds
www.reyrey.com Kettering, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Bad Management = Poor Employee Morale

College Station, TX

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds

ProsYou receive a pay check.

You receive some benefits, but they are not very good. 401K matching is the best benefit they have.

ConsThey have a management structure that is filled with cronies.

They care little about their employees, which is evident by the low employee morale.

They can't keep good employees, which makes the entire institution suffer. Most departments are understaffed with many open positions.

They require many positions to work after-hours, which interferes with personal lives and they provide little to no reward/compensation for this extra diligence, it's just expected. (Your family will hate this aspect of the company.)

They consistently try to short their employees. For instance, if you work too many hours a week in your position, they will move you to salary to keep your pay down. Or, they will promote you without a pay increase.

They monitor the activities of their employees via a location monitoring system, drug test employees consistently like you are a parolee, and they have fitness exams with skewed measurements that effect the price of your insurance. (I run, workout, watch my diet, and stay in overall good shape, and they said I was overweight when my Body Mass Index and body fat percentage is in a healthy range. What a joke.)

This institution seeks profit at the expense of their employees, as the points above explain.

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect your employees.

Not Worth It

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds

Pros: It is a good place to just "get a job" and gain some… Cons: -No room for advancement -Salaries are very low -Micro-managing supervisors -No vacation time your first year of employment. If you start in January of 2012 you will not… Advice to Senior Management: Develop career paths for employees. Raise salary levels to be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A monkey pushing buttons with no progression

Houston, TX

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds

Pros: The people and friendships you make at work The average age of… Cons: The pay Deception of compensation and benefits Misleading advancement potential Inadequate training Day to… Advice to Senior Management: While Reynolds is a fairly respectible company as far as their software is concerned, the pay, work environment your employees are given and the difficultly… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Reynolds and Reynolds.

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reynolds and Reynolds CEO Bob Brockman. All reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees.