Reynolds and Reynolds

www.reyrey.com

Good entry level job

Technical Support (Former Employee) Kettering, OH

ProsThe benefits are good for the most part. All of the people who work there are awesome. For what I did, the pay was decent.

ConsThere is really no room for advancement. The management style is heavily based around negative reinforcement. I had a really good supervisor, but that is rare. If they find out that you are looking for another job, they will question you about it. The turnover rate is so high, because there is no incentive for people who do a good job. I found that people who did the worst got the best treatment. Promotions are based on a popularity contest.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow your employees that you value them. Do more to help the customers. Sometimes it is better to sacrifice some profit to make your customers/employees happy.

Take for the paycheck, leave ASAP

Reynolds Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than a year

Pros: You will be surrounded by fresh college graduates who, like you, probably had a hard time finding a good job. ReyRey will take chances on… Cons: Where do I even begin? In a nutshell, fresh college graduates are exploited for their ignorance of pay & expectations, while senior management rakes in… Advice to Senior Management: How can you sleep taking advantage of 21 and 22… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Its a good entry level job, but there are not many opportunities to advance or grow professionally.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) College Station, TX

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds

Pros: Good benefits package and 401k matching Cons: Not many opportunities for advancement. More
There are newer reviews on Reynolds and Reynolds.

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!