Reynolds and Reynolds
www.reyrey.com Kettering, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good entry level job

Technical Support (Former Employee)
Kettering, OH

ProsThe benefits are good for the most part. All of the people who work there are awesome. For what I did, the pay was decent.

ConsThere is really no room for advancement. The management style is heavily based around negative reinforcement. I had a really good supervisor, but that is rare. If they find out that you are looking for another job, they will question you about it. The turnover rate is so high, because there is no incentive for people who do a good job. I found that people who did the worst got the best treatment. Promotions are based on a popularity contest.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow your employees that you value them. Do more to help the customers. Sometimes it is better to sacrifice some profit to make your customers/employees happy.

Take for the paycheck, leave ASAP

Reynolds Solutions Specialist (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than a year

Pros: You will be surrounded by fresh college graduates who, like you, probably had a hard time finding a good job. ReyRey will take chances on… Cons: Where do I even begin? In a nutshell, fresh college graduates are exploited for their ignorance of pay & expectations, while senior management rakes in… Advice to Senior Management: How can you sleep taking advantage of 21 and 22… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fine for entry level, useless beyond

Houston, TX

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds

Pros: A good job for English majors straight out of college… Cons: No advancent opportunity, low pay, concealed information about other employee… Advice to Senior Management: Stop relying on green grads to support your high turnover.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Reynolds and Reynolds.

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reynolds and Reynolds CEO Bob Brockman. All reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees.