There are newer employer reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Good for part-time work and getting your feet wet. Full-time pay is too low

Former Employee - Bench Computer Repair Specialist in College Station, TX
Former Employee - Bench Computer Repair Specialist in College Station, TX

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked in computer repairs. I did not previously have experience in this, however, I was taught all that I needed to know. After a year of working there, I had pretty good knowledge of the working components of a computer and how to fix them.

Cons

Part-time pay wasn't bad and had pretty good schedules but full-time pay was not adequate. A college degree does not matter with this company. You will not get compensated more if you have a degree.

Advice to Management

Computer repair quality isn't up to standards. Turnover rates are high because many employees don't know what they're doing. Focus on creating a motivated and knowledgeable workforce

Other Employee Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Good place to get experience.

Current Employee - Summer Intern in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Summer Intern in Houston, TX

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds part-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Willing to train you on the job - half yearly employee review can earn you a raise - Great place for new grads to get experience - nice dining

Cons

- quick employee turnover - few opportunities for promotion - outdated technology and PCs

Good entry level job

Former Employee - Technical Support in Kettering, OH
    Former Employee - Technical Support in Kettering, OH

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The benefits are good for the most part. All of the people who work there are awesome. For what I did, the pay was decent.

Cons

There is really no room for advancement. The management style is heavily based around negative reinforcement. I had a really good supervisor, but that is rare. If they find out that you are looking for another job, they will question you about it. The turnover rate is so high, because there is no incentive for people who do a good job. I found that people who did the worst got the best treatment. Promotions are based on a popularity contest.

Advice to Management

Show your employees that you value them. Do more to help the customers. Sometimes it is better to sacrifice some profit to make your customers/employees happy.