Reynolds and Reynolds
www.reyrey.com Kettering, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

What They Don't Tell You

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThis is a stable company that has had only a few layoffs in the past few years. Benefits, but they are getting worse.

ConsIt is a machine where low level employees, entry to supervisor, are fodder. Everything is geared for the maximum profitability for the company.

Health coverage is backed by the companies dollar, so it is monitored closely and reviewed and factored into an employees total cost and risk to the company. It is also why they have a "no" nicotine policy and perform fitness evaluations that determines an employee's medical insurance costs, where high insurance risk employees are viewed negatively.

No privacy onsite. All of your activities are monitored and logged in reports. The have cameras throughout the premises, a locator service to track employee movements (start & stop time, in-office lunches, out-office lunches, movements throughout the building, etc.), email motoring, phone call logging and monitoring, and back-doors built into PCs for remote access and motoring. These reports are reviewed by direct supervisors and upper management and also used in employee reviews.

Positions have a ceiling for totally pay, including overtime work. Too much overtime in a position would lead to a review an employee work duties. If warranted, an employee is moved to a salaried position to eliminate overtime pay, and after hour work is required in many salary positions. It is also a reason why low level promotions are often given without a pay increase.

Any activity or service that would enhance an employees resume is viewed negatively. This means the company will not fund certifications or other certified training in most cases. It also means they discourage employees from completing higher education and no referrals or letters of recommendations are provided, only dates of employment.

Nice entry level place to start your career!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds

Pros: The enviroment is very nice and the people who work there are… Cons: The pay here isn't the best but its ok for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Avoid - Even Entry Level

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for less than a year

Pros: I can't think of very many pros. The pay and… Cons: This place has a messed up corporate culture. They expect the world with little compensation or respect for employees. They indoctrinate whom they… Advice to Senior Management: Sell. It is the only way to clean house for major reforms… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Reynolds and Reynolds.

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reynolds and Reynolds CEO Bob Brockman. All reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees.