Reynolds and Reynolds
www.reyrey.com Kettering, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fair and Balanced

Sales (Current Employee)
Kettering, OH

ProsReynolds is great about giving good opportunities to new young salespeople. They are a great jumping off point for any salesperson looking at software sales because of the experience and training that they offer. The pay is a little below market for software sales and for the workload, but it is fair and there is opportunity to make good money if you work hard and add a little luck.

ConsBig brother is always watching and has been for quite some time. Company is managed by ominous reports at every level to the point where it only makes sense that upper management (VP level and up) are compensated based on how they rank in non-sales related reporting. Often times big pay day is a carrot at the end of the stick and can bite you at any point by no fault of your own.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the reigns off and let the sales flow. Reputation in the marketplace could change overnight by treating your employees and customers better.

Good first job

Software Developer (Former Employee)
    Dayton, OH

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for less than a year

Pros: Easy work, nice office space. Had various events throughout the… Cons: Too quiet in the office, low pay, easy work can get quite boring after a while. Benefits were… Advice to Senior Management: Better initial pay and quicker promotions and raises would probably decrease the turnover rate. A little… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Former Software Developer

Application Developer (Former Employee)
    Dayton, OH

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Located in a new, clean facility with a free gym on site.… Cons: Where do I start...... 7 years ago Reynolds was a well respected employer in the community....then CEO/owner Bob Brockman bought out the company and brought his… Advice to Senior Management: Get a clue! You wonder why people are leaving as… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Reynolds and Reynolds.

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reynolds and Reynolds CEO Bob Brockman. All reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees.