There are newer employer reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Fair and Balanced

Current Employee - Sales  in  Kettering, OH
Current Employee - Sales in Kettering, OH

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Reynolds is great about giving good opportunities to new young salespeople. They are a great jumping off point for any salesperson looking at software sales because of the experience and training that they offer. The pay is a little below market for software sales and for the workload, but it is fair and there is opportunity to make good money if you work hard and add a little luck.

Cons

Big brother is always watching and has been for quite some time. Company is managed by ominous reports at every level to the point where it only makes sense that upper management (VP level and up) are compensated based on how they rank in non-sales related reporting. Often times big pay day is a carrot at the end of the stick and can bite you at any point by no fault of your own.

Take the reigns off and let the sales flow. Reputation in the marketplace could change overnight by treating your employees and customers better.

509 Other Employee Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds (View Most Recent)

Good company gone bad

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer  in  Kettering, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Kettering, OH

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

When I started with Reynolds and Reynolds, it had a family feeling to the company. It was a great place to work, and I recommended it to others. That is all gone now.

Cons

After it got bought by Bob Brockman, it went from a good company to a horrible place to work. They treat employees like crap, are low paying, and fire anyone for no reason.

Learn to trust your employees

Will never work for again

Former Employee - Software Consultant  in  College Station, TX
    Former Employee - Software Consultant in College Station, TX

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for less than a year

Pros

pretty easy work and good pay. Answered phones about software questions.

Cons

sucks the life out of you. All the walls are white and there are almost no windows. Everyone is pale and sad looking. You will never want to wake up and go to work. The way vacations work, I was given zero vacation days for an entire year when I first started work. They HIGHLY discourage unpaid vacation days. You are expected to be a mindless, unhappy drone and follow directions.

The company needs a huge overhaul. I don't even know where to begin. Reynolds&Reynolds cares nothing about employee satisfaction.

There are newer employer reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!