Reynolds and Reynolds

www.reyrey.com

Reynolds And Reynolds

Product Manager (Current Employee) Kettering, OH

ProsReynolds is a solid company. Good people for the most part. There has been a lot of talk comparing the old Reynolds to the new Reynolds. I think by now everyone is aware it is not the same Reynolds. It is a different company with different values. If you do not like the current culture look else where. Reynolds will offer a steady job.

ConsDo not expect to have your career sky rocket. There is very little opportunity for career growth. If you are looking for a long term company, I suggest that you at other opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is my perception for what it is worth; Senior management seem to lack the skills and experience to run a large organization. I believe that most are from Houston and to my knowledge do not have formal training to manage such a large organization. Either hire others or train the senior management team with the skills needed to keep Reynolds going.

Decent job with substandard pay

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good work environment, low stress, good caliber of people overall. There are opportunities for advancement, especially due to high turnover.… Cons: You WILL live with your parents due to substandard pay. High turnover, so don't bother to make friends. Management is VERY out of touch with… Advice to Senior Management: If you pay them, they will stay. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Miserable environment to work in

F&I Ops Programmer (Former Employee) Duluth, GA

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free coffee, good co-workers(we were like a big family working… Cons: Constant job uncertainty, upper management was doing its best to drive the company into the ground during an… Advice to Senior Management: Shutting out your small customers in favor of the larger ones is not the best way… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Reynolds and Reynolds.

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!