Reynolds and Reynolds

www.reyrey.com

It is what it is...

Web Support Specialist (Current Employee) College Station, TX

ProsEasily and quickly hiring. If you can hack the aptitude test, some cant, you will get hired after several interviews, 5 or 6 for me. It pays well enough to get by comfortably if your used to "working" by which I mean going indoors to a fluorescent-lit cube farm for 8 hours a day. The work itself is not hard, but very much like Office Space. The company is aware of this and ok with it, which is fine given their industry. Contrary to the recruiting rhetoric this is a job designed for students waiting to find a better job or waiting for girl/boyfriends or fiancées to graduate from school and it works.

ConsNo benefits for 4 months, including sick days. If you do want time off you can take it unpaid. They ask you about pre-planned vacation before they start you so if you are legitimate, you could make it work. "cube farm" environment, but they are spacious cubes. Forget browsing the internet, even on lunch. Almost any site not work related is blocked. A lot of company sponsored events outside of work which , depending on your supervisor, might get you a lot of grief about not attending.

Also, you must pay to wear jeans on Friday. I have a feeling the company uses this as a write off. So just know that when you "donate", your really just lowering the tax-bill for Bob.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust be a little more empathetic about what your doing to your employees. Practice what you preach, if you want to lower turnover and get commitment from employees, which is the current rhetoric, you have to give a little in return, and quit the cult-like stuff.

Disappointing at best

Marketing Analyst (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds

Pros: Steady, albeit low, paycheck Fun coworkers paid holidays 401(k) matching pretty good fairly easy… Cons: Creativity is stifled raises are non-existent low salary no training we lie to our… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. Morale is the lowest I have ever witnessed in my career. You cannot pay… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Short

Intern (Former Employee) Kettering, OH

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds

Pros: The benefits package is phenomenal, and the other employees are wonderful to… Cons: Human Resources has a rather odd way of managing incoming… More
There are newer reviews on Reynolds and Reynolds.

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!