Disappointing at best

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Houston, TX

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds

Pros

Steady, albeit low, paycheck
Fun coworkers
paid holidays
401(k) matching pretty good
fairly easy to get hired - if you have a pulse, you're in

Cons

Creativity is stifled
raises are non-existent
low salary
no training
we lie to our clients on a daily basis
our product is subpar

Listen to your employees. Morale is the lowest I have ever witnessed in my career. You cannot pay an entry level salary to smart college graduates. You need to stop hiring people who are not marketing-minded.

Other Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Short

Former Employee - Intern  in  Kettering, OH
    Former Employee - Intern in Kettering, OH

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds

Pros

The benefits package is phenomenal, and the other employees are wonderful to work with. I could not think of a better place to work.

Cons

Human Resources has a rather odd way of managing incoming employees, as well as interviewees with regards to politeness and civility.

It was like being a grunt.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  College Station, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds

Pros

The schedules were flexible, changing schedules was easy, The work was easy to learn and easier to do. A cool way to buy lunch from your coming paycheck before taxes from the company lunch room.

Cons

Management favored long-time employees and full-timers. Part timers weren't treated very well. Tended to take the word of anyone who complained over any number of others who said they were lying. Believed complaints without investigating the issue and hearing both sides. Management was constantly changing procedures every other month and ignoring the people who do the work when they tell them it's inefficient. Management disregarded any advice from the people who actually do the work. Even if everyone is saying the same thing. They seemed to enjoy making the job as complicated and inefficient as possible. Also the communication between departments was terrible and often caused rush jobs at the end of the day when they could have been done earlier in the day were the departments better at communicating with each other. They tended to punish a whole group of people for what one or two people did which does nothing for morale.

Treat part time workers better. When you're trying to find procedures to make things more efficient, the best way to do that is to ask the people who actually do the work on a daily basis. They'll know better than anyone else the best way to do their job more efficiently. When a complaint is made by an employee, actually investigate the alleged wrong-doing. Only punish the wrong-doers, not everyone surrounding them. It's inefficient.

There are newer employer reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds.

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!