Pleased with Rezolve

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lawrence, KS
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

I have been working at Rezolve group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

An environment that doesn't accept low standards. Employees are expected to perform to a high standard from top to bottom - if you have high standards and choose to go above and beyond those efforts are recognized. Significant efforts by managment to provide a positive culture where employees are welcomed - holiday party celebrations, annual company meeting, lots of free food, employee outings to many types of events, sponsored community service projects. There is room for advancement - according to the managers i have talked to almost everyone of them were promoted from entry level positions and there are continually new positions being posted. The company is doing great things for promoting college cost transparency and helping students/families access financial aid for college. I have recommened many friends to work here and not only did they come to work here but enjoy they their choice to do so!

Cons

Its a quickly growing company that changes often, so it can be difficult for some people to adapt quickly enough to be succesful. There is a call center operation and many people who start there (me included) come in with low-performance standards standard due to having worked at other call centers with low standard. It quickly becomes clear that level of performance is not acceptable and many people choose not to adjust, so a decent portion leave to go back to the usual call center environment. Because it is a quickly growing business employees are asked to work alot - this is true for employees, but managment is clear about this expectation up front.

Other Reviews for Rezolve group

reviewing endless paperwork in a cubicle wasn't that bad

Former Employee - Applications Review Processor  in  Lawrence, KS
    Former Employee - Applications Review Processor in Lawrence, KS

I worked at Rezolve group part-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly people and an enjoyable atmosphere. Management was very personable and up beat and made reviewing endless FAFSA forms seem less boring

Cons

Not very flexible with school, demanded a lot of hours. Though I would work extra when I could, they would get upset when I was busy with school.

If you hire students for part-time work be a bit more understanding of their priorities.

STAFF IS TO BE SEEN AND NOT HEARD AND IS CONSTANTLY DEHUMANIZED FOR PROFIT.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Rezolve group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Absolutely none. Repugnant company. Like working in Nazi Germany.

Cons

No benefits, sub-par wages, they break labor laws, everyone works in fear because they hand out disciplinary actions like candy, and performance measurements are designed to make you fail. They time your pee breaks and write you up if you go over 10 minutes per day. Management is incompetent and shoos away anyone with suggestions on how to improve efficiency and client relations. All they care about is lining the pockets of the CEO and his investors so he can sell the company for a profit. They lie to you and make it sound like a great place to work, you can move up quickly, blah, blah, blah. Their game is hiring and firing, and when you do get let go, they lie on your exit paperwork about why so they can get out of paying unemployment. They also hide the GOOD job opportunities from the staff so that nobody can move up from being a call center monkey, despite their college degrees and real work experience. DO NOT WORK THERE. IT'S A CAREER-KILLER AND A WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND ENERGY! All they do is stress you out with their power-tripping QA people and under-utilize your skills and talents because they want you to be a good little call center monkey. If you like being bored out of your mind yet stressed out all the time for fear of losing your job, this company is for you!

You waste more company time with the extreme micromanagement of the employees. It's beyond ridiculous! Should I have to ask 6 people for permission to print a document? Should I have to be timed on my pee breaks? No. When I repeatedly said we are doing unethical things that alienate the customers did you listen? No. And thank the CEO for making us take everything off of our cubicles, including the awards we worked so hard for, and banning jackets from our desks. Like working for Hitler.

There are newer employer reviews for Rezolve group.

Worked for Rezolve group? Contribute to the Community!