There are newer employer reviews for Rezolve group

Pleased with Rezolve

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

I have been working at Rezolve group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

An environment that doesn't accept low standards. Employees are expected to perform to a high standard from top to bottom - if you have high standards and choose to go above and beyond those efforts are recognized. Significant efforts by managment to provide a positive culture where employees are welcomed - holiday party celebrations, annual company meeting, lots of free food, employee outings to many types of events, sponsored community service projects. There is room for advancement - according to the managers i have talked to almost everyone of them were promoted from entry level positions and there are continually new positions being posted. The company is doing great things for promoting college cost transparency and helping students/families access financial aid for college. I have recommened many friends to work here and not only did they come to work here but enjoy they their choice to do so!

Cons

Its a quickly growing company that changes often, so it can be difficult for some people to adapt quickly enough to be succesful. There is a call center operation and many people who start there (me included) come in with low-performance standards standard due to having worked at other call centers with low standard. It quickly becomes clear that level of performance is not acceptable and many people choose not to adjust, so a decent portion leave to go back to the usual call center environment. Because it is a quickly growing business employees are asked to work alot - this is true for employees, but managment is clear about this expectation up front.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Rezolve group (View Most Recent)

STAFF IS TO BE SEEN AND NOT HEARD AND IS CONSTANTLY DEHUMANIZED FOR PROFIT.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Rezolve group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Absolutely none. Repugnant company. Like working in Nazi Germany.

Cons

No benefits, sub-par wages, they break labor laws, everyone works in fear because they hand out disciplinary actions like candy, and performance measurements are designed to make you fail. They time your pee breaks and write you up if you go over 10 minutes per day. Management is incompetent and shoos away anyone with suggestions on how to improve efficiency and client relations. All they care about is lining the pockets of the CEO and his investors so he can sell the company for a profit. They lie to you and make it sound like a great place to work, you can move up quickly, blah, blah, blah. Their game is hiring and firing, and when you do get let go, they lie on your exit paperwork about why so they can get out of paying unemployment. They also hide the GOOD job opportunities from the staff so that nobody can move up from being a call center monkey, despite their college degrees and real work experience. DO NOT WORK THERE. IT'S A CAREER-KILLER AND A WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND ENERGY! All they do is stress you out with their power-tripping QA people and under-utilize your skills and talents because they want you to be a good little call center monkey. If you like being bored out of your mind yet stressed out all the time for fear of losing your job, this company is for you!

You waste more company time with the extreme micromanagement of the employees. It's beyond ridiculous! Should I have to ask 6 people for permission to print a document? Should I have to be timed on my pee breaks? No. When I repeatedly said we are doing unethical things that alienate the customers did you listen? No. And thank the CEO for making us take everything off of our cubicles, including the awards we worked so hard for, and banning jackets from our desks. Like working for Hitler.

Lies and horrible environment

Former Employee - Student Aid Advisor in Lawrence, KS
    Former Employee - Student Aid Advisor in Lawrence, KS

I worked at Rezolve group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Looks better on your resume than unemployment

Cons

Every employee has been written up for "not meeting performance" at some point
    You never earn the bonus they say you will
    So many people get fired that everyone fears for their job
    Micromanaged down to how you spend your personal bathroom break time

Don't lie to interviewees, tell them the truth that...
    You fire the majority of your employees every year
    Next to no one ever earns their full bonus
    You don't teach people how to pass call quality you only fail them and write them up
    You rarely promote anyone from the inside
    Once peak season is over you fire employees several at a time
    Your business isn't growing it's losing money

There are newer employer reviews for Rezolve group