Rheem Manufacturing
www.rheem.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

First time experience in a corporate environment.

Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee)
Fort Smith, AR

ProsThe best thing about working for this company was that I received a weekly paycheck. Secondly, I had all major holidays off. There were plenty of break areas in the factory and some tables outside if I wanted a change of scenery during my lunch break.

ConsThe worst thing about my time there was all of the noise, smells, and heat of working in a factory environment. I had to wear earplugs whenever I stepped out of the office. I almost got run over by forklifts on several different occasions.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would tell management to stop treating people differently just because they work on the assembly line instead of in the office.

Bilingual Executive Assistant

I have been working at Rheem Manufacturing for more than a year

Pros: Good enviroment, good development of duties Cons: Low salary and bad treatment to employees Advice to Senior Management: more communication More

Great place to work.

I have been working at Rheem Manufacturing

Pros: Engineers in facility are excellent. Cons: Management not very organized on projects. More
There are newer reviews on Rheem Manufacturing.

Worked for Rheem Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rheem Manufacturing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rheem Manufacturing CEO JR Jones. All reviews posted anonymously by Rheem Manufacturing employees.