There are newer employer reviews for Rho

Great place to learn about clinical research

Current Employee - Research Associate in Chapel Hill, NC
Current Employee - Research Associate in Chapel Hill, NC

I have been working at Rho

Pros

Flexible work schedule, great learning experience for those unfamiliar with the industry, good outside learning opportunities, and great overall support from study team.

Cons

No opportunities for advancement, once hired at entry level. Higher level employees show little respect for entry level employees. Once in a position, you have to fight to get promoted.

Help entry level employees move up to a higher salaried position, listen to people on your team, offer more outside learning opportunities for those seeking advancement.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Rho (View Most Recent)

Great place for entry-level jobs, less good for higher levels

Former Employee - Research Associate in Chapel Hill, NC
    Former Employee - Research Associate in Chapel Hill, NC

I worked at Rho

Pros

Family oriented, supportive, encouraging of growth and creativity, flexible workplace, casual dress code, competitive salary and benefits, pleasant co-workers, and generally a good place to begin a career.

Cons

A lot of nepotism and favoritism. If you are not a favored employee, I imagine it is a terrible experience working at Rho. However, if you get noticed, you get a lot of benefits. They hold on to lousy employees longer than they should and do not keep the good ones long enough.

Rho was a great place to work and I felt supported and appreciated, which I imagine is rare for entry-level positions. I got a good salary and great benefits. One piece of advice is to get rid of bad employees who make the other employees miserable and are not "team players" and work harder to keep the great employees.

Great for entry level

I worked at Rho full-time

Pros

Great place to start out entry level or end your career

Cons

Favoritism is shown, compensation not as high as other CROs, not so great for those who are no longer entry level but don't have enough experience to be a manager . Had organizational shake up 2 years ago a lot of long time employees left

Compensate more,