Ricardo
www.ricardo.com Shoreham-by-Sea, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Very satisfying, a great place to work but lacklustre salary and higher management too focussed on money and not quality

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Shoreham-by-Sea, England (UK)

I worked at Ricardo as a contractor

ProsVery competent on the ground. Extremely nice/competent/professional people to work with and genuinely very interesting. If you want to do something, and are proactive about it, those around you and management will generally be very helpful. A really great place to work. The knowledge you gain will also be invaluable.

ConsThe salary is poor and higher management have got it all wrong. Their focus seems to be on time and money, rather than quality and it's gradually taking its toll.

Advice to Senior ManagementTheir attitude to nurturing the talent, both in good times and bad is appalling and they have lost a lot of good people. I want them to do well, but unless some attitudes change near the top, their reputation and business will suffer.

Great colleagues, technically exciting, poor leadership, lacking integrity

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)
Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I worked at Ricardo

Pros: Leading edge technical learning, international clients, knowledgeable colleagues, global reputation.… Cons: Selfish and aggressive senior management, often lacking basic competencies. Very… Advice to Senior Management: Focus more on encouraging leadership and professionalism rather than tolerating… More

Bright minds around ...

Graduate Engineer (Current Employee)
Shoreham-by-Sea, England (UK)

I have been working at Ricardo

Pros: Complex and diverse projects Growing 80% Automotive Engineering related projects Cons: Few opportunities for travelling either in projects or within the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ricardo.

Worked for Ricardo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ricardo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ricardo CEO Dave Shemmans. All reviews posted anonymously by Ricardo employees.