Ricerca Biosciences LLC

www.ricerca.com

Ricerca Making Excellent Improvements in 2013 and Growing Stronger

Director (Current Employee)

ProsI am relatively new and have worked for several CRO's from startups to market leaders. With many key improvements initiated by new senior management and very experienced consultants the decisions will yield excellent results for the staff, the strength of the company, sustainability to increase growth and will expand and bolster services for clients over the coming quarters and years. In my experience the client satisfaction and retention rates are very high compared to other CRO/CMO's. From a client perspective nearly everyone who has worked with Ricerca will agree about the integrity of the people of Ricerca, who are excellent at their work, very friendly, practical, creative, and dedicated. I feel confident stating that if you can earnestly say you are eager to do great work and have a good work ethic, then working at Ricerca can help you develop a quality career. There are a lot of bright spots here that are often overlooked. I believe Ricerca is highly underrated and is a quality organization doing great work, under the radar.

ConsThe morale is lower than it should be from past years of uncertaintity and some re-organization that should have been more effective, which is understandable.Nearly all of this is in the past. Most will find that there are always some unhappy staff members in any lab for legitimate and sometimes less than relevant reasons. It is true there were some very talented scientists who are no longer part of the team but there are also a lot of very talented, bright, experienced and dedicated scientists doing excellent work. As the company increases profitability there will absolutely be a continued need to add staff, new instruments and capabilities thereby creating new management and career opportunities as well as increasing salaries and making the schedules more flexble, etc. Most of the difficult choices have been made and the company is headed in the right direction. This is exemplified in the fact that the past few quarters have shown excellent trending growth to nearly record highs. The impact of the new changes have been difficult for many who have endured but the new trend is back to growth and the future is bright.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be upbeat and communicate confidence while driving the company into increasing profitability while continuing to support excellent scientific services that consistently add value.

Wonderful experience with Ricerca Biosciences LLC.

Manager (Former Employee) Concord Township, OH

I worked at Ricerca Biosciences LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Ricerca uses cutting edge technology and has assembled some truly outstanding scientists that possess true passion for their work. Ricerca is a great place… Cons: Ricerca is not a real large company and so the number of opportunities available may be somewhat restricted by… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people

Associate Scientist (Current Employee) Concord Township, OH

I have been working at Ricerca Biosciences LLC part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The people are great, not the higher ups though. Cons: No special perks in working here. Don't expect bonuses, raises… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ricerca Biosciences LLC.

Worked for Ricerca Biosciences LLC? Contribute to the Community!