Ricerca Biosciences LLC

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Ricerca Biosciences LLC

Why I Came & Why I Stay

I have been working at Ricerca Biosciences LLC full-time

Pros

Excellent leadership and coworkers; Work-life balance; Exciting future!

Cons

I can not think of any Cons for Ricerca

Keep communicating.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Ricerca Biosciences LLC (View Most Recent)

Very poor future.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Concord, Lake, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Concord, Lake, OH

I have been working at Ricerca Biosciences LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At least the end is in sight. Maybe then we can all move on to more productive lives and jobs. Just when you think things may be getting better a new edict comes down to lower morale to new lows. Anyone considering working here better realize that this company only wants to be the low price pharma through not giving the people a raise for almost 6 years. Have you ever heard of such a place? I think not.

Cons

No raises for almost 6 years for the ordinary people. Large retentive bonus for the upper management only. Three presidents in 15 months with a fourth one due any time.

Be fair to all, not just the big-wigs..

Ricerca Making Excellent Improvements in 2013 and Growing Stronger

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Ricerca Biosciences LLC full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I am relatively new and have worked for several CRO's from startups to market leaders. With many key improvements initiated by new senior management and very experienced consultants the decisions will yield excellent results for the staff, the strength of the company, sustainability to increase growth and will expand and bolster services for clients over the coming quarters and years. In my experience the client satisfaction and retention rates are very high compared to other CRO/CMO's. From a client perspective nearly everyone who has worked with Ricerca will agree about the integrity of the people of Ricerca, who are excellent at their work, very friendly, practical, creative, and dedicated. I feel confident stating that if you can earnestly say you are eager to do great work and have a good work ethic, then working at Ricerca can help you develop a quality career. There are a lot of bright spots here that are often overlooked. I believe Ricerca is highly underrated and is a quality organization doing great work, under the radar.

Cons

The morale is lower than it should be from past years of uncertaintity and some re-organization that should have been more effective, which is understandable.Nearly all of this is in the past. Most will find that there are always some unhappy staff members in any lab for legitimate and sometimes less than relevant reasons. It is true there were some very talented scientists who are no longer part of the team but there are also a lot of very talented, bright, experienced and dedicated scientists doing excellent work. As the company increases profitability there will absolutely be a continued need to add staff, new instruments and capabilities thereby creating new management and career opportunities as well as increasing salaries and making the schedules more flexble, etc. Most of the difficult choices have been made and the company is headed in the right direction. This is exemplified in the fact that the past few quarters have shown excellent trending growth to nearly record highs. The impact of the new changes have been difficult for many who have endured but the new trend is back to growth and the future is bright.

Continue to be upbeat and communicate confidence while driving the company into increasing profitability while continuing to support excellent scientific services that consistently add value.

There are newer employer reviews for Ricerca Biosciences LLC