There are newer employer reviews for Rich Products

Rich is a great learning experience for me to learn new things.

Current Employee - CIP Operator
Current Employee - CIP Operator

I have been working at Rich Products full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Rich has great job security and a good progression programs to advance within the company.

Cons

The downside for was that Rich doesn't have a plant in Atlanta Ga.

38 Other Employee Reviews for Rich Products (View Most Recent)

The company is great. The people could be better.

Current Employee - Warehouseman  in  Fountain Inn, SC
    Current Employee - Warehouseman in Fountain Inn, SC

I have been working at Rich Products full-time for less than a year

Pros

Rich Product Corporation talks a big game about being like family. They have not fallen short on anything they've stated. The work place is satisfactory and the goals are realistic. The company as a whole definitely lives up to its promise.

Cons

The company itself is satisfactory but some of the leadership should be evaluated. I work well with my team and have no trouble giving them direction but communication with my team leader is little to nonexistent due to the fact that the lead neglects to communicate what needs to be done in a clear manner.

The advice i would give this company is the evaluate all of its employees on all levels. I suggest that a Team or Shift Lead should be evaluated and that the company should inquire about them from the employees who take instruction from them and not necessarily the person who hired them.

I enjoyed working in a fast-paced environment, worked to develop highly effective and engage work-force to ensure custo

Current Employee - Team Leader  in  Murfreesboro, TN
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Murfreesboro, TN

I have been working at Rich Products full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Under my first Plant Manager the admiral line was praised for strategically planning and solving throughput problems, he treated our group to breakfast and awards. We were able to building positive relationships with floor associates by giving them the praise and a opportunity to shine.

Cons

I consider myself to be someone who is creative and imaginative, and I enjoy developing new approaches to solve problems. But I needed to recognize that a new approach may be less effective than the tried-and-true. At Rich Products I tried to learn how others were successful before me.

I offer no advice to management as far as I can tell they are doing just fine, keep up the good work...

There are newer employer reviews for Rich Products

Worked for Rich Products? Contribute to the Community!