Rich Products

www.richs.com

Like a family, including the dysfunction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Buffalo, NY

ProsFamily-owned. The company treats its employees as family. Makes an effort to help you feel like you're part of the family. Nice working environment. Benefits beyond what you'd expect for a company their size, including on-site day care. Good bonus program. Co-workers and most managers were outstanding people. Lots of learning opportunities.

ConsThe company treats its employees as family, whether functional or dysfunctional. At senior and middle management power, politics and loyalty are valued above performance. Loyal, dysfunctional managers are kept too long at the expense of associates and the company. Associates with experience and great ideas are ignored in favor of consultants. Hard decisions are put off. Associates have to work harder, not smarter and work / life balance suffers.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe bold. Move much more quickly to minimize the effects of dysfunction. Put politics aside. Reward great ideas, not just heroism.

Dysfunctional family

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Rich Products full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefits and bonus structure were pretty good Most coworkers in actual… Cons: Favoritism abounds it's more about your ability to be liked and say yes to upper management and not your skills, dedication and consistent ability… Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiring and promoting the yes man and don't be afraid of the person who has the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company with excellent reputation

Regional Chain Account Manager (Current Employee) Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Rich Products full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Well known in the foodservice industry and supports employees with… Cons: Nothing that would deter someone from pursuing opportunities to work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Rich Products.

Worked for Rich Products? Contribute to the Community!