Marketing Intern

Former Intern - Marketing Intern in Buffalo, NY
Former Intern - Marketing Intern in Buffalo, NY

I worked at Rich Products as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Learned a lot of real world experience, flexible around school, willingness to teach

Cons

people were always in meetings making it hard to find time to meet with one another, poor communication in my division- lead to tension between the upper level employees

Advice to Management

reccomend fixing the "meetings before meetings" approach

Other Employee Reviews for Rich Products

1. Treating you like family...

I have been working at Rich Products full-time

Pros

It is a flat organization so you have very few layers between you and top management. It is a large international organization with opportunities both on the retail and food service side of the food business.

Cons

It is a flat organization so there are very limited opportunities for advancement. The motto for the company for has always been "treating customers and associates like family", but that doesn't really ring as true as it once did.

Grave Yard Shift and no Respect

Former Contractor - Employee in Fountain Inn, SC
    Former Contractor - Employee in Fountain Inn, SC

I worked at Rich Products as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Free Frozen Pizza and Subway Flat bread

Cons

They have the wrong people in the supervisor positions. I got sick with the flu. I had no insurance. I was not going to go to the ER just to get a note saying i was sick and get a 150 co pay for being there. At the time I was behind on bills behind on everything. So every paycheck was gone in 2 seconds. When I told the supervisor. I was told. "You're making this up. what if i hire you and you do this again."

Advice to Management

If the Employee has never been late and has never had any problems actions wise. And had to leave once because of children. And doesn't have insurance. and was sick and showed up to work sick. And still you fire your people. Good luck.