awesome, rewarding and challenging

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at RichRelevance

Pros

New tech, leadership, accountability - if I screw up its on me, fix it and keep going. just don't do it twice

Cons

the job is indeed challenging. not just in the form of mental challenge bit as a startup in huge growth the challenge on your life can be great. Long days sometimes but fun days.

Advice to Management

hire faster

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

RichRelevance has grown as a Company and allowed me to grow with it as I have undertaken new areas of responsibility.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at RichRelevance

Pros

The people here are at the tops of their fields. There is a very heavy emphasis on brain power. There is also very little office politics. The Company is growing quickly and that creates a level of excitement amongst the employees.

Cons

With so much going on it is often difficult to ensure everyone is rowing in the same direction. Also, the personnel are spread out across the globe.

Advice to Management

RichRelevance has a lot going for it and will be successful in the long run. Be mindful that you dont burn folks out along the way.

Rich Relevance- Growing Startup

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at RichRelevance

Pros

Rapidly growing startup, useful service.

Cons

The organization is dysfunctional and unethical if not actually dishonest- misleading and cheating vendors and playing them off against each other. Some managers perform tasks which should be performed by others which require substantial amounts of time away from their core duties and which is counterproductive to the work of others. The facilities are overcrowded.

Advice to Management

Stopping trying to manipulate and cheat your vendors. Try to treat them fairly.