There are newer employer reviews for RichRelevance

Fast moving, growing and thriving tech company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at RichRelevance

Pros

wickedly smart people
fun team that is very supportive of one another
great leadership position in our space and market
phenominal potential for this business

Cons

not really a down side, but super busy all the time
i worry about some people burning out - life at a start up, but still need to be careful

keep the communication coming; employees really want to know how the business is doing and what the high points and risks are.

43 Other Employee Reviews for RichRelevance (View Most Recent)

Could be much better

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at RichRelevance

Pros

Benefits are great. People are friendly and smart. The technology is what makes this company stand out.

Cons

The company direction is always changing. Senior management isn't what it should be, this worries me. Some people on my team are unhappy and burnt out, no one seems to notice or care. Then there are other departments who aren't working hard at all, workloads aren't balanced. Everyone is afraid of the CEO, he sometimes makes bad decisions but everyone is too afraid to challenge him-this probably wont change.

Make better hiring decisions for both executives and management. Someone needs to tell the top executives NO (including the CEO) when things seem to be headed off track. Invest more in technology, make sure products are fully tested and actually work before releasing them. Hire more developers.

RichRelevance has grown as a Company and allowed me to grow with it as I have undertaken new areas of responsibility.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at RichRelevance

Pros

The people here are at the tops of their fields. There is a very heavy emphasis on brain power. There is also very little office politics. The Company is growing quickly and that creates a level of excitement amongst the employees.

Cons

With so much going on it is often difficult to ensure everyone is rowing in the same direction. Also, the personnel are spread out across the globe.

RichRelevance has a lot going for it and will be successful in the long run. Be mindful that you dont burn folks out along the way.

There are newer employer reviews for RichRelevance

Worked for RichRelevance? Contribute to the Community!