RichRelevance
www.richrelevance.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Could be much better

San Francisco, CA

ProsBenefits are great. People are friendly and smart. The technology is what makes this company stand out.

ConsThe company direction is always changing. Senior management isn't what it should be, this worries me. Some people on my team are unhappy and burnt out, no one seems to notice or care. Then there are other departments who aren't working hard at all, workloads aren't balanced. Everyone is afraid of the CEO, he sometimes makes bad decisions but everyone is too afraid to challenge him-this probably wont change.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake better hiring decisions for both executives and management. Someone needs to tell the top executives NO (including the CEO) when things seem to be headed off track. Invest more in technology, make sure products are fully tested and actually work before releasing them. Hire more developers.

Fast moving, growing and thriving tech company

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at RichRelevance

Pros: wickedly smart people fun team that is very supportive of one another great… Cons: not really a down side, but super busy all the time i worry about some… Advice to Senior Management: keep the communication coming; employees really want to know how the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

RichRelevance has grown as a Company and allowed me to grow with it as I have undertaken new areas of responsibility.

Redwood City, CA

I have been working at RichRelevance

Pros: The people here are at the tops of their fields. There is a very heavy emphasis on brain power. … Cons: With so much going on it is often difficult to ensure everyone is rowing… Advice to Senior Management: RichRelevance has a lot going for it and will be successful in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RichRelevance.

Worked for RichRelevance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RichRelevance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RichRelevance CEO David Selinger. All reviews posted anonymously by RichRelevance employees.