RichRelevance

www.richrelevance.com
  www.richrelevance.com
There are newer employer reviews for RichRelevance

Paranoid, know it all management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at RichRelevance

Pros

interesting market potential but many other competitors and same technology out there. not sure if technology can not be duplicated elsewhere

Cons

stay away. Incompetent, fire fighting management who creates crisis in order to feel good

get a life. Let its people do their job. Don't control everything.

45 Other Employee Reviews for RichRelevance (View Most Recent)

A startup which embodies all the challenges of an innovation company whilst maintaining a great heart and culture.

Current Employee - Client Solutions Manager in Reading, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Client Solutions Manager in Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at RichRelevance full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've worked here for 18 months and have thoroughly enjoyed the team, culture, projects and clients. I moved to RichRelevance from a blue chip having become bored of the lack of risk, innovation and personal identity, I've in no way been disappointed. The company is vibrant and authentic, modelled by the leadership team who are approachable and eager for positive change. I've felt valued by peers and managers and have had plenty of opportunities to further my career. My work-life balance has been far better than at any other time in my career with compensation fair. The company has huge unrecognised potential within the market, great things feel as though they are around the corner.

Cons

If you're scared of change, this might not be the company for you as there is a near constant drive to improve process, structure and products. There is a historical lack of quality in the product build and documentation, however there are good people making positive steps in this regard. On occasion short-term financial decisions are favoured over long-term growth which can be frustrating but again is all part of the startup journey.

Continue to give opportunities to those in non or lower-management positions, there are some great leaders who are not yet fully utilised in their roles. Balance the drive for results with more empowerment and support to change the tools and products utilised. Don't accept a lack of quality in the products and their documentation - quality isn't an act, it's a habit.

Most unprofessional company I've seen so far

I worked at RichRelevance full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The e-commerce product is solid, some good people, the PaaS offering could become very interesting.
    SF Office location is quite nice.

Cons

Very poor onboarding with very little structure but very high expectations from the beginning.
    Poor, unprofessional people management. I never have been lied to and kept in the dark like this in my career. Very poor demo environment at that time

Look at and reward people actually working and not thoseonly producing hot air.

There are newer employer reviews for RichRelevance