There are newer employer reviews for Richfield Hospitality

Worst company I have evert worked for

I worked at Richfield Hospitality full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Non management employees are nice hard working people

Cons

Richfield is one of te worst companies I have ever worked for. They hire incompetent people and pay people very low. They will tell you that you are going to get a promotion then don't give it to you and expect you to do tr work at the same pay. I have seen it happen several times at the hotel I worked at. HR is a joke and play favorites with their employees.

reviews filtered by

Richfield only cares about themselves, not the people that work for them.

I have been working at Richfield Hospitality

Pros

When they took over the management of our hotel, they started our medical the same day our old company's medical ended. The team that came into the hotel when it was bought out seemed to care about us.

Cons

Richfield came up with an impossible budget, and then made us stick to it even though our service for our guests suffers. They hired people off unemployment (even though they didn't have enough experience to be successful) just so they wouldn't have to pay them as much. Some of the management doesn't seem to notice or care that there are issues that one person is creating, and the person isn't improving. When that person manages a department, it is a big impact. Others are expected to take on extra work to make up for that person's short falls.

Advice to Management

If you make a mistake, own up to it. Don't make the employees and guests suffer. If you don't want high turnover (which costs the company money) then treat the employees right, and act honorably.

Engaged senior management. Bright, creative co-workers. Respectful work-life balance

I have been working at Richfield Hospitality full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Richfield Hospitality full-time for more than a year.

Richfield Hospitality (RH) is a great place to work. The cast change at the senior leadership level has brought with a breath of fresh air. While change at the C-level of any organization can be unnerving, in our case, it has been reassuring and exciting.

The CEO wants to hear from his employees and understand our needs and the tools that we need to be successful and, as a result, to continue to grow the business and positive reputation of RH. At the end of the day, the company continues to hire and support smarter-working professionals who care about each other, their clients and vendors and who take pride in doing exemplary work. It is a pleasure to be recognized and rewarded for good work.

Cons

Wish there even more bright and capable mid- and upper-level managers to share the often heavy load

Richfield Hospitality Response

Jan 2, 2015Senior Director of Talent

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and submit this review. Happy New Year! We know it is going to be a great one for us!