Richfield Hospitality

www.richfield.com
  www.richfield.com
There are newer employer reviews for Richfield Hospitality

They have no clue

I have been working at Richfield Hospitality full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Hotel owners will invest money into properties

Cons

Upper management has no idea what is going on at property level. They reward mediocrity. No investment in their employees. If you're looking for a company to grow with this is not the one. They prefer to hire from outside rather than cultivate the talent within their hotels. There is no company culture whatsoever. Seems they keep losing properties . Pay is below industry average.

Get a handle on your hotel operations. Instead of sitting in your corporate office, get out to properties and find out the real story

14 Other Employee Reviews for Richfield Hospitality (View Most Recent)

Worst company I have evert worked for

I worked at Richfield Hospitality full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Non management employees are nice hard working people

Cons

Richfield is one of te worst companies I have ever worked for. They hire incompetent people and pay people very low. They will tell you that you are going to get a promotion then don't give it to you and expect you to do tr work at the same pay. I have seen it happen several times at the hotel I worked at. HR is a joke and play favorites with their employees.

Richfield only cares about themselves, not the people that work for them.

I have been working at Richfield Hospitality

Pros

When they took over the management of our hotel, they started our medical the same day our old company's medical ended. The team that came into the hotel when it was bought out seemed to care about us.

Cons

Richfield came up with an impossible budget, and then made us stick to it even though our service for our guests suffers. They hired people off unemployment (even though they didn't have enough experience to be successful) just so they wouldn't have to pay them as much. Some of the management doesn't seem to notice or care that there are issues that one person is creating, and the person isn't improving. When that person manages a department, it is a big impact. Others are expected to take on extra work to make up for that person's short falls.

If you make a mistake, own up to it. Don't make the employees and guests suffer. If you don't want high turnover (which costs the company money) then treat the employees right, and act honorably.

There are newer employer reviews for Richfield Hospitality