There are newer employer reviews for Richfield Hospitality

They have no clue

I have been working at Richfield Hospitality full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hotel owners will invest money into properties

Cons

Upper management has no idea what is going on at property level. They reward mediocrity. No investment in their employees. If you're looking for a company to grow with this is not the one. They prefer to hire from outside rather than cultivate the talent within their hotels. There is no company culture whatsoever. Seems they keep losing properties . Pay is below industry average.

Get a handle on your hotel operations. Instead of sitting in your corporate office, get out to properties and find out the real story

12 Other Employee Reviews for Richfield Hospitality (View Most Recent)

Okay if you can work for a company that doesn't want to be great.

I have been working at Richfield Hospitality full-time

Pros

Good work-life balance and autonomous workplace.

Cons

No advancement opportunities. More "VPs" than you can shake a stick at and very few seem to do anything. No leadership, no vision, no culture, upper management looks at employees as a cost not an asset, any employee input is not welcomed. Richfield rolls up into a huge company called CDL which is publicly traded in China so Richfield does have to answer to shareholders and isn't truly a private company. Other companies involved with CDL are Sceptre Hospitality and Millennium Hotels.

Work with your employees to create a vision of leadership, culture, etc... You know, things that make an employee want to work for you.

Worst company I have evert worked for

I worked at Richfield Hospitality full-time for more than a year

Pros

Non management employees are nice hard working people

Cons

Richfield is one of te worst companies I have ever worked for. They hire incompetent people and pay people very low. They will tell you that you are going to get a promotion then don't give it to you and expect you to do tr work at the same pay. I have seen it happen several times at the hotel I worked at. HR is a joke and play favorites with their employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Richfield Hospitality

Worked for Richfield Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!