Very Satisfied

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Richfield Hospitality full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been supported in growing my career within the company and am appropriately compensated. I have worked hard and have been rewarded. Benefits are good. I am very happy with my work-life balance. Leadership is strong and I feel supported by them.

Cons

Company culture is lacking. There is very little employee interaction or no real sense of being part of a team.

Other Reviews for Richfield Hospitality

Lack of Leadership and Business Sense

I have been working at Richfield Hospitality full-time for more than a year

Pros

At a loss for words

Cons

I agree completely with the previous review which they ruined the hotel by offering rates well below the property standards and/or competitive set. Zero strategy, zero organization, zero accountability, zero follow through, zero knowledge of the market they were selling in, zero support to staff, zero culture and zero care or concern for employee growth and career advancement. Use the technique of threatening job loss in effort to get the staff to perform and consistently performed unethical business practices.

Get off your high horse and realize your front line staff will be the success to your organization.

The Worst Company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Richfield Hospitality full-time

Pros

There are Absolutely No Pros

Cons

I have worked for Richfield Hospitality for 2 years. They have ruined the hotel I work for. They have a flawed business plan. They fill the hotel with guests who book through 3rd party sites and with distressed passengers from airlines. These guests pay rock bottom rates. This requires the reduction of staffing. You can't run a full service 500+ room hotel on 1/3 the staff needed to deliver goods and services. As a result, guest service scores plummet, employee morale is at an all time low.

Get out of your offices, roll up your sleeves and find out what it's like for your front-line employees instead of blaming them for your mis-management.

There are newer employer reviews for Richfield Hospitality.

Worked for Richfield Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!