Richmond Area Multi-Services

www.ramsinc.org

Excellent outpatient Clinical Nursing Position

Clinical Nurse Manager (Current Employee)

ProsSMall, friendly, very supportive non-profit mental health agency in San Francisco, dedicated to caring for those with chronic mental illness from a variety of backgrounds.

ConsNo significant downside to working at RAMS. Salary is less than what one would get on inpatient nursing units, but competitive compared to other outpatient settings.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to be supportive to the clients we serve and to the staff who work diligently to care for the patient population.

Company has good reputation in community, job security is stable

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Richmond Area Multi-Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place for mental health clinicians to get initial experiences and opportunities to get paid. Culturally competent services provided for clients. Because of… Cons: Benefits are weak in terms of healthcare for family members (adding one person to employee's plan costs more than $500/mo.). … Advice to Senior Management: Please try and secure healthcare for family and some kind… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lowest salary in non profit market, low staff morale, highest turnovers, micro & ineffective management style

Mental Health Counselor (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Richmond Area Multi-Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: get to work w. Asians/Chinese population a lot if that's… Cons: Inexperienced,insecure & ineffective managers w. highest turn overs in similar… Advice to Senior Management: Get an organizational consultant to study reasons why such high turn overs and low staff morale. Most staff knew it's beacuse of poor hostile management,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Richmond Area Multi-Services.

Worked for Richmond Area Multi-Services? Contribute to the Community!