Rick Hendrick BMW

www.rickhendrickbmw.com

Lots of work for little pay

SERVICE ADVISOR (Former Employee) Charleston, SC

ProsOne of the best things about Hendrick BMW was the people that I worked with. They were friendly accomodating and willing to help with difficult tasks. Also as an employee you are provided with free health insurance.

ConsService management was greatly lacking. Never a moment to breathe, constant stress, phones ringing off the hook, not enough employees to handle the volume of incoming calls and customers, yet the expectation was to always be able to get very high CSI scores.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire a new service manager and allow employees to have input. Look at how other successful dealerships are run and adapt some of their strategies. Hire a warranty administrator and let them code tickets and hire some dedicated receptionists for the service dept.

Great if you're family

Office (Former Employee)

I worked at Rick Hendrick BMW

Pros: benefits are some of the best in Charlotte. some employees are there for years, others just… Cons: nepotism is big here. pay rate is not so wonderful unless you are selling cars or service. some employees are there for years,… Advice to Senior Management: pay scale should be above industry standard for the area. … More

It is not fun to work for a bunch of people that only have their job due to who they know!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

I worked at Rick Hendrick BMW

Pros: It is a high profile and volume dealership which enables… Cons: It is evident management is picked in two manners: either by being connected (family/friend) of the HAG group, or by kissing a whole lot of… Advice to Senior Management: I would just caution anybody that has a hard time putting money before… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Rick Hendrick BMW.

Worked for Rick Hendrick BMW? Contribute to the Community!