Ricoh is going through many changes, need to stabilize structure and senior mangagement.

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Ricoh Americas Corporation

Pros

Ricoh has a great vision of the future and leadership is focused on aiding in this difficult transition.
Transforming the company is a priority and Ricoh is investing in key area's of the business.

Cons

Many changes have occured over the last several years and has left the field very confused on the direction of the company. Need to stabilize leadership and stay focused on the vision of the company and future.

Other Reviews for Ricoh Americas Corporation

Good company...still needs to work out the kinks of the IKON purchase.

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Ricoh Americas Corporation

Pros

Large company with good benefits. Most management have long track record at the company of being successful and are willing to lend guidance in a positive way.

Cons

As IKON is merged into Ricoh there are many unanswered questions about how the transition will effect the staff in the branches.

Exhausting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  West Caldwell, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Caldwell, NJ

I have been working at Ricoh Americas Corporation

Pros

Direct management (individual supervisors) are usually supportive and understanding. I work in a non-sales corporate job, and my boss has been very good about allowing me flexibility. I work a lot of extra hours, and while the company definitely gets the benefit, my manager will allow me to leave a few hours early here and there without giving me a hard time.

Cons

Working in corporate, there are zero opportunities to advance. Our raise cycle has gone from annual to every 18 months, and at that point everyone is given a 2% raise regardless of performance. That means, no matter how hard you work there will be no reward or compensation. Employees keep getting laid off, but the work still comes in, which means more often than not, after putting in a 10 hour day at the office, I come home and work another 3 or 4 hours. It's exhausting and there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

Start rewarding the employees that are killing themselves working there. When the economy turns around, all of your good employees are going to head for the hills and the only ones left will be the ones that you've been paying to slack off.

There are newer employer reviews for Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Worked for Ricoh Americas Corporation? Contribute to the Community!