There are newer employer reviews for Ricoh Americas Corporation

Ricoh

Current Employee - Sales Executive  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ricoh Americas Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good starting point, realistic ride along

Cons

Low pay, hard work, useless meetings

Better training

424 Other Employee Reviews for Ricoh Americas Corporation (View Most Recent)

Stable at best. Lack of employee Development

Current Employee - Delivery and Install Driver  in  Plymouth, MI
    Current Employee - Delivery and Install Driver in Plymouth, MI

I have been working at Ricoh Americas Corporation

Pros

The Benefits are good but I heard they have changed some for new hires.(compared to when I was hired

Comprehensive corporate benefits program comprised of:

Choice of Medical Insurance coverage
    Flexible Spending Accounts
    Employee Purchase Program
    Wellness Program
    Scholarship Program for Dependent Children
    Disability Insurance (both STD and LTD)
    Life Insurance
    Up to four weeks paid vacation
    Employee Tuition Assistance
    Business Casual Dress Attire
    Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
    Service Awards

My paychecks are always deposited on time.

Cons

Pigeonholed by my supervisor. Thats the best way to describe it. I have ask over the years to expand my responsibilities In my current role with the company which has lead nowhere. I have tried To expanded outside of my department with little success. I have been able to contribute out side my department when there "backs where against the wall". Meaning other departments were over loaded with work so they let me help during the busy times. which I did appreciate. But once work levels evened out then management could cares less about helping be expand my knowledge and responsibilities. Also because of incompetence from others in the department we >my direct co-works< had to take on responsibilities from others in my department. They just get a free past on being subpar. I don't mind helping someone if there behind or need help learning how to do something. I felt it would have been more appropriate for the supervisor step in and lead,aren't find why things are not working and find ways we as a group could fix them. If you tried to come up with solutions they would be shot down or told to stop complaining and be glad you have a job.

Look with in. There are a lot of people working for the company that are under utilized. talent just waiting to be tapped into. Theres also a lot of complacency with some of the supervisors/managers. It really baffles me how some have keep there jobs for so long. I know I may sound jaded but I'm really not. More frustrated and disappointed things haven't work out differently. I know its my responsibility to advance my career but there has to be a give and take. Outside of going to HR and complain(which I don't think would help. Just make my situation worse) I'm out of Ideas. Its Probably about time to look out side the company.......

Good money with long hours

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive  in  Roanoke, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Roanoke, VA

I have been working at Ricoh Americas Corporation

Pros

local Management team, benefits, pay structure.

Cons

To many meets and reports

See Cons

There are newer employer reviews for Ricoh Americas Corporation

Worked for Ricoh Americas Corporation? Contribute to the Community!