Ricoh Americas Corporation
www.ricoh-usa.com Malvern, PA 5000+ Employees

Company that cares and knows where it's going

Account Executive III (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

ProsI have been quite impressed with the leadership and management of my office. I've also been blown away by the internal learning and training resources. Base pay is base pay, so it's not a ton, but the commission compensation seems good, and there are multiple ways to earn bonuses. Lots of extra learning opportunities as well.

ConsEverything has gone computerized and is being done in new systems Ricoh is developing in house. The systems are good, but some people are having trouble adjusting. If you're computer savvy and self-motivated, you'll do well.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. The culture here is good, the systems are being improved. Just make sure you hire sales people who can keep up with the technology.

Good place to work

Mailroom (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ricoh Americas Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Co-workers are very friendly, and easy to get along with. Job requirements are not excessive, the workload is not extreme. Work is repetitive, and can… Cons: Some requests seem to take along time. Management is tied up when it comes to getting uniforms or some… Advice to Senior Management: Re-evaluate pay scales and pay increases. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Never know what to expect next!

On Site Service Specialist (Current Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

Pros: Nice benefit package including Hyatt Legal Plan Cons: Ricoh does not meet compliance within all aspects of their… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to be better trained and educated Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Worked for Ricoh Americas Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ricoh Americas Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ricoh Americas Corporation CEO Martin Brodigan. All reviews posted anonymously by Ricoh Americas Corporation employees.