Ricoh Americas Corporation

www.ricoh-usa.com
  www.ricoh-usa.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ricoh Americas Corporation

It was the best time of my career

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Caldwell, NJ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Caldwell, NJ

I worked at Ricoh Americas Corporation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Bonuses, building a new system.

Cons

Loss of jobs after finishing ERP project

490 Other Employee Reviews for Ricoh Americas Corporation (View Most Recent)

Not very professional Management

Former Employee - Shift Manager in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Shift Manager in Irvine, CA

I worked at Ricoh Americas Corporation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The salary level was really good. They offered a me a good severance package.But HR messed up my paperwork and they did not pay me the checks on time as promised. and they messed up my medical benefits paperwork so was paying for a medical plan but the Aetna insurance company said I was not covered under them?

Cons

unprofessional HR managers, Company needs better integration.I had to work Lots of uncompensated overtime just to meet quotas. They screwed up my COBRA benefits when they laid me off and they deducted health care from my check but Aetna insurance said that I was not covered even though I had paid the premiums. So I lost cobra benefits and I gave up trying to fight and solve all the issues of late paychecks and paying into a medical plan that that repeatedly denied that I was covered.

Management is too top heavy not enough focus on customers and workers.
    We had to use old broken down printers and we could not even get a new printer even though we worked at RICOH the number one printer manufacturer in the world.

Run into the ground

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Houston, TX

I have been working at Ricoh Americas Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Interaction with a large variety of persons and a wide range of duties from each location.

Cons

They hire mostly minorities that can NOT pay a background check, salary is very poor, they send you all over the place. I was travelling up to 100 miles EACH way per day. They expect all the new persons to do all the work and the ones that have been there a while just sit around and mess with the cell phones. Most of the sites treat you like a dog and barely even say hello to you even if you are there on a daily basis for some time.

Hire people that are responsible and can pay a background check, then pay their salary accordingly, not LOW! Limit mileage per day for FSRs and when you send one to a site for a day, do not keep sending them to other places the same day.

There are newer employer reviews for Ricoh Americas Corporation