Ricoh Americas Corporation
www.ricoh-usa.com Malvern, PA 5000+ Employees

Great people, professional & good at what they do

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA great company with lots of very talented and hard working employees. Everyone is very friendly & professional, which makes working with others and asking questions much easier.

ConsIt is a tough economic environment in general, so I think there may be a push to do more with less...but this seems to be across the board at any large company in the U.S. right now.

Absolutely Average

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ricoh Americas Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company while Ricoh Management was in place. Cons: Introduction of Ikon Management was the beginning of a long… Advice to Senior Management: Hire fresh blood. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Management in Japan have no clue

Inside Sales National Account Representative (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Ricoh Americas Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Will be around for a long time Cons: the folks in Japan have no clue. They bought IKON because they were a well run company. For the first few years, IKON… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to listening to the IKON folks on how… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Worked for Ricoh Americas Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ricoh Americas Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ricoh Americas Corporation CEO Martin Brodigan. All reviews posted anonymously by Ricoh Americas Corporation employees.