Practice what you preach

I have been working at Right Management

Pros

co-workers are great basic right philosophy is good 401k

Cons

Constant restructuring Employee downsizing Lack of compensation Advancement - favoritism

Advice to Management

Lower bonus structure each year, no pay raises in three years....

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Exhausting

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Right Management

Pros

Great immediate coworkers who are knowledgable and professional. Rewarding helping individuals through outplacement.

Cons

Super micromanaging leadership who looks to the consulting staff to 'suck it up' and keep taking on more and more and solely looking to them to take 100% of the responsibility. Mgt spends endless time measuring and coming with new processes that they redo just a few months later at significant cost. Self congratulating , closed off leadership who seems to have money for their pet projects and travel and entertainment with each other, but there is not a dime available for training staff or raises for 3 yrs ..but they found money to bonus themselves.

Advice to Management

Respect your professionals versus treating them like they are disposable. Try to find some humility. Practice what you preach.

Sliding downhill fast - no longer premier organization

Current Employee - Career Management Consultant
    Current Employee - Career Management Consultant

I have been working at Right Management

Pros

Flexible hours. While there was still an office, I was able to work without being micromanaged. My original manager was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Working with the candidates is rewarding.

Cons

They have closed many office and now attempt to offer the same quality programs via internet. There have been many changes in the organizational structure and it is not commuicated. As an adjunct staff member, I really have no idea who my superviser is (in another city). Quality of programs is not what it used to be and the staff is not trained on new, cutting edge methods for resumes and other job search documents. I am embarrassed to show Right resume samples to our executive clients. It seems that they have sacrificed the quality of the deliverables for the almighty bottom line. Oh, and they cut the pay of the consultants.

Advice to Management

Get back to what you were good at. Go back to a more office-based concept and communicate with all consultants, and take a better look at mid-level managers - some of them are not competent.