Right Management

www.right.com
  www.right.com
There are newer employer reviews for Right Management

Great place to work

Current Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Right Management full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great place great people - the new breed of staff and managers are taking the company from strength to strength - very supportive organisation!

Cons

Don't expect to de hand held in the organisation - performance is expected - but rightly so!

Keep the current transparency and stamp out negative attitudes - train and develop people actively so they can contribute even more to the companies success.

172 Other Employee Reviews for Right Management (View Most Recent)

A good place to work

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Right Management

Pros

They offer employees reasonably good pay. They offer employees reasonably good benefits. There is a large network of consulting talent to draw from for client staffing. World wide clients.

Cons

Being owned by Manpower means they no longer want to do highly customized consulting, they want to do lower quality work and drive volume, volume, volume.

Continue efforts to break down the barriers that limit effective cross selling between the outplacement team and the leadership consulting team.

I enjoyed being able to work at home and my boss lady rocked!

I worked at Right Management

Pros

Position was telecommuting. Good starting pay for online job. Benefits offered. No hassle about taking vacation/sick time. Updated with new processes and training often. Constant communication.

Cons

Unaware of other positions involved in the resume process. Later found out that resumes I format are passed onto a Senior formatter who gives me feedback on my work. Based on your Senior formatter, feedback was inconsistent and hurt chances of receiving a bonus. Worked 2 years and received no raise; email stated it was due to slow growth.

There are newer employer reviews for Right Management