Right at Home
www.rightathome.net Omaha, NE 16 to 50 Employees

The quality of the job depends on the quality of the client assingned

Caregiver (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsIndependent to manage the care schedule without excessive interference from management, in other words, know your client, manage your time and activities to meet the clients needs and management will leave you alone.

ConsMandatory training days on weekends, low pay, shift pay rather then hourly pay. Shift pay is fine provided you are paid at your hourly rate. Live in (24 hour shift) pay should be at 12 hour shift rate and not at a lower pay scale. They justify the lower pay scale when working a 24 hour shift because you have time to sleep in which case the night workers should always be at the lower rate since (from my observations anyway) that is what they do (sleep) most of the time. I did have the pleasure of working with one aide who actually worked at night when the client was awake.

right at home

Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee)
    Ellicott City, MD

I have been working at Right at Home part-time for more than a year

Pros: great experience in terms of patients , which makes the the… Cons: They are expanding , due to the need for coverage… Advice to Senior Management: I think they should keep expanding with the fervor they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dedication to ClientsDedication to Clients

Caregiver (Current Employee)
    Homedale, ID

I have been working at Right at Home full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: We help people stay at home where they are more comfortable and I believe they are happier. … Cons: Due to the changes in healthcare insurances, there are less… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Right at Home.

Worked for Right at Home? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Right at Home reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Right at Home CEO Allen Hager. All reviews posted anonymously by Right at Home employees.