Right at Home

www.rightathome.net
There are newer employer reviews for Right at Home

The quality of the job depends on the quality of the client assingned

Current Employee - Caregiver in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Caregiver in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Right at Home full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Independent to manage the care schedule without excessive interference from management, in other words, know your client, manage your time and activities to meet the clients needs and management will leave you alone.

Cons

Mandatory training days on weekends, low pay, shift pay rather then hourly pay. Shift pay is fine provided you are paid at your hourly rate. Live in (24 hour shift) pay should be at 12 hour shift rate and not at a lower pay scale. They justify the lower pay scale when working a 24 hour shift because you have time to sleep in which case the night workers should always be at the lower rate since (from my observations anyway) that is what they do (sleep) most of the time. I did have the pleasure of working with one aide who actually worked at night when the client was awake.

67 Other Employee Reviews for Right at Home (View Most Recent)

Hard work and dedication is not appreciated

Former Employee - Caregiver
    Former Employee - Caregiver

I worked at Right at Home part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Getting to know the clients and their families, getting to work with clients on a one on one basis

Cons

Hard work and dedication are not appreciated or rewarded, there's no rules...most employees do as they please and there's never any consequences, working with other caregivers that don't care about the clients and don't put their best interests in mind, hard to get new clients and/or additional hours, unprofessional environment

Reward the employees that are dedicated and actually do their jobs! Follow through on the rules that are set forth!

Well organized staff, and very nice people.

Current Employee - Home Health Aide in Zelienople, PA
    Current Employee - Home Health Aide in Zelienople, PA

I have been working at Right at Home full-time (more than an year)

Pros

flexable hours, schedule. Well informed about your patiences. The owner is involved in every aspect of the Right At Home Company. He takes pride in his company and employees. Lots of insentitives.

Cons

So far I have found no cons. I enjoy working for them.

There are newer employer reviews for Right at Home