Right at Home
www.rightathome.net Omaha, NE 16 to 50 Employees

I loved it here!!!

Caregiver (Former Employee)
Albuquerque, NM

ProsI really enjoyed working with Right at Home because the Care Coordinators actually cared about their clients. I've since worked at other in-home facilities and I LOVED working with this company the most.

ConsThey try so hard to place workers with clients according to personality sometimes you don't get work for weeks unless you have a consistent client.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're fantastic. Keep caring because people notice.

Hard work and dedication is not appreciated

Caregiver (Former Employee)

I worked at Right at Home part-time for more than a year

Pros: Getting to know the clients and their families, getting to… Cons: Hard work and dedication are not appreciated or rewarded, there's no rules...most employees do as they please and there's never any consequences, working with other… Advice to Senior Management: Reward the employees that are dedicated and actually do their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Well organized staff, and very nice people.

Home Health Aide (Current Employee)
    Zelienople, PA

I have been working at Right at Home full-time for more than a year

Pros: flexable hours, schedule. Well informed about your patiences. The owner is involved in every aspect of… Cons: So far I have found no cons. I enjoy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Right at Home.

Worked for Right at Home? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Right at Home reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Right at Home CEO Allen Hager. All reviews posted anonymously by Right at Home employees.