RightScale

www.rightscale.com
  www.rightscale.com
There are newer employer reviews for RightScale

Great technology, smart people, interesting space. This is not a place for 9-5'ers. We come to work and play hard.

I have been working at RightScale full-time (more than an year)

Pros

From the management team down, the culture of the company is vibrant, exciting. People want to be here and work here. We're developing technology on the cutting edge of cloud management and cloud computing.

Cons

Understand that this is a startup. Do-ers expected and you'll have plenty of areas in which to contribute. There's always a lot to do. Not necessarily a con, but you should understand this coming in.

Keep our culture as we grow :)

22 Other Employee Reviews for RightScale (View Most Recent)

Exceptional

I worked at RightScale

Pros

Cutting edge technology, experienced colleagues

Cons

none really, growing company means lots of small changes on the way

Smart people, challenging projects, cutting-edge technology = Great place to work!

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at RightScale full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Overall, RightScale is a great place to work at. The management team is experienced and makes good decisions, the employees are smart and nice people and you have the opportunity to learn and advance in your career. Compensation and benefits are comparable to other companies in Santa Barbara. RightScale has a good work-life balance.

Cons

Just as every company, RightScale also has challenges or areas for improvements. The cloud management market is a very dynamic and competitive market. The market has become very noisy. One of the challenges is to defend and further expand RightScale's leadership role in the market. And in an ever-changing market, there are good and bad times. And it can be challenging at times to keep pushing when things are tough. I do think that RightScale has a powerful offering in the market today and an exciting product roadmap. Keep pushing!

Continue to invest in your employees, despite being budget conscious. It is important for your employees to meet and talk to other people in the space, see all the amazing work that is happening first hand and get excited about it. Do not mix those investments with budgets for sales and lead goals.

There are newer employer reviews for RightScale