Righttime Medical

www.myrighttime.com

Extremely subpar Medical provider while overbilling the unsuspecting patient

Care Center Manager (Current Employee) Pasadena, MD

ProsVery easy to get a job here. They will hire pretty much anyone. Pretty much left to your own devices to do as you please, however this contributes greatly to the Cons.....

ConsThe owner Robert Graw only cares about profit. The "Medical" personell from Dr's (only a handful) to mostly PA's are ill-qualified and are usually what is left of the litter from not being able to find work in the industry. Each site will usually hjave ONE Physical Assistant or a CNRP, and you will be lucky to have a site actually have a Doctor. Then you have about 1-2 "Nurses", who are mostly LPNs although they "deceive" the patient into thinking they are RN's by their name badges. FYI_ an LPN only makes about $16/hr and has taken about 8 months of classes- they are not a full Nurse by any means. This is not the LPN's fault as it is a respectable profession, but the company should not mislead the patients into thinking they are full blown RNs. While some Nurses do truly care about the patients, most of the "medical techs" are right off the street with no experience. At the risk of exposing myself, I am a Manager here and what I see astounds me. This is a burn and churn Urgent Care center where every patient gets a cookie cutter approach which means about 5 minutes with the "Provider" who is solely there to hold you over til you see your regular Dr the next day. An avg non-threatening simple visit wil run about $400-$500 for 10 minutes and most patients will get a script for a general antibiotic and told to f/u with their own Dr the next morning. This company will bill your insurance for every thing they can. And this is preached from the top down. I will be leaving soon and have voiced my concerns, only to be shunned by top management. The best employees will leave within months because they will not agree with the subpar medical care given (it truly is troubling from a moral standard). The ones that stay usually just need a job and have tried everywhere else and were not hired. The employee turnover is ridiculous- I would say about 80-85% within the first yr alone as no one stays for more than a year. One can easily see what the owner thinks of his company by a walkthrough of the "corporate" office in Crofton. The place is a run down, cluttered, damaged looking office space that resembles one of those low level car insurance offices. The "call center" looks like a "Boiler Room" for a company selling fake stocks. There is no professionalism to be found anywhere, as even the "executive" team are on a rotating basis with no one holding a job more than a year. The only standard faces are the owner's family and friends. This is solely a job, and NOT a career with this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring anyone who can breathe to work just because you can pay them less. Stop the cookie cutter billing. Stop working your employees 12+ hrs with no break, and try speaking to them about improvements since they are on the floor day to day. A Z-pack, Amoxil, and Strep test does not need to be given to every single patient that walks in the door. And most importantly, ask yourself why only 1 in every 5 employees stay for more than 6 months. Lastly, stop the false advertising that Righttime has X number of locations when 2 of them have been closed for years, and the company needs complete transparency about the "qualified" Providers on duty as a PA and an LPN does not constitute a Doctor and an RN.

Great idea that has had success, but challenging environment on a daily basis

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Righttime Medical

Pros: Great, hard working individiual contributors Cons: Difficult management - standards change depending on what they want… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Former Employee

Nurse (Former Employee)

I worked at Righttime Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people to work with, good relationship between physicians and… Cons: Not allowed to sit down while working, no guaranteed break, rules… Advice to Senior Management: Treat the employees fairly and the company will grow, your patient care will improve,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Righttime Medical.

Worked for Righttime Medical? Contribute to the Community!