There are newer employer reviews for Rim Hospitality

Employer review

I have been working at Rim Hospitality

Pros

You'll get to use the latest Blackberries for free. It's relatively easier to internal transfers if you want to move on to different jobs later.

Cons

It becomes bureaucratic when the company grows bigger.

It's safe to produce products already a market success, but innovation is also important.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Rim Hospitality (View Most Recent)

I love it

Current Employee - Lead Night Auditor  in  Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Lead Night Auditor in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Rim Hospitality full-time for more than a year

Pros

At my hotel, we have awesome management. Everybody at this level is treated like family. We all seem to be appreciated. I think the benefits are great. Everyone here works hard and is respected by management. Management encourages and mentors you to go the next available level. Management works very hard and is always available 24/7 for help.

Cons

Management is very "CYA", but that is understandable. I think the rate of pay could be a little more. Benefits are a little expensive if you have dependents of any type.

Like I said, at least local management is awesome. I don't know about other properties, but I love it here.

Okay could have been better

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Modesto, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

I worked at Rim Hospitality full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Benefits were good compared to some other places, rimserve was a great program and way to get to know other properties within the company. Easy going pace at hotel level. Other hotels expect 50-60 hours a week from managers, Rim gm's seemed to work 35-40 hours a week.

Cons

Upper management (corporate) ...it's who you know not what you know, listens to property level managers who only get ahead by kissing up to them. Area managers should do surprise visits to see what really goes on- how much time is wasted on the clock. HR was very difficult to work with. The motto was once hired never fired.

Try listening to employees and not just property general managers, they are only trying to make themselves look better at any cost. It once was a great company to work for but over the past few years it's been going downhill.

There are newer employer reviews for Rim Hospitality

Worked for Rim Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!