There are newer employer reviews for Rimini Street

Great Company, Great People, Excellent Opportunity

Current Employee - Support
Current Employee - Support

I have been working at Rimini Street full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a great group of people to work with. We're a fast paced and energetic group of highly skilled and motivated engineers providing exceptional services to our customers.

Cons

IT systems are under-performing and the department is antiquated with a complete lack of vision, and a junior "senior" IT guy with the superiority complex to match.
Oh yeah, Blackberry's! Really?!

Toss the Blackberry's and Invest in the tools that will enable us to do our jobs.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Rimini Street (View Most Recent)

Great and rapid growing company

I have been working at Rimini Street full-time

Pros

I was confused by many of the posts found here, this is a great company to work for. The company cares about it's people and takes care of them.

It's a very rapid growing start-up. If you like a dynamic, rapid growing, ever changing company this is for you. If you don't like change or don't want to be part of change this is not for you. Different people have different desires and needs in careers.

Cons

I will have to make the same comment: This is a rapid growing company and they need to re-align themselves often to adjust to growth. If you don't like change this is not for you.

Great growth company with tremendous opportunity!

I have been working at Rimini Street

Pros

There are not many technologies growing as fast as we are today. It is challenging and a lot of hard work but that is why I believe we are having such great growth.

We are the small guys fighting agains the giant companies like SAP and Oracle and we are winning! These are very exciting times at Rimini Street! Lots of change to manage growth and that creates great opportunity for me and others who are working hard and making a difference.

Cons

I am working a lot of hours but I have always been that type of person and I am seeing results from my and others hard work.

Keep up the good work and keep us growing!

There are newer employer reviews for Rimini Street

Worked for Rimini Street? Contribute to the Community!