Great company with a clear vision for the future.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pleasanton, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Rimini Street full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good leadership from CEO and President. They are clearly moving the company forward. Sales and Marketing are leading the way with the help of great Product Line Leadership based on overall customer satisfaction. I have found the people at Rimini Street to be first class and they continue to bring in the best people and bring out the best in people who are already here.

Cons

It is a fast based company and you need to be prepared to do more than just your job.

Promote from within where it makes sense and continue to bring in the best and the brightest.

Other Reviews for Rimini Street

A great place to work for motivated people

I have been working at Rimini Street full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Rimini Street offers a great opportunity to highly motivated individuals to grow and excel. I have worked for Rimini Street for over four years and I could not be happier. Senior Management values fresh ideas and encourages out-of-the-box thinking. Although the energy and effort involved may be too demanding for some, I enjoy the stimulating environment that Rimini Street offers. You always feel like a valuable member of the Rimini Street family.

Cons

None - this really is a great company to work for!

Continue listening to the employees and steering the company in the right direction amid the exceptional growth.

Business Dev. at Rimini Street rocks!

Current Employee - Business Development  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Rimini Street full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is easy, I love my job. I have been in IT tech sales and business development since 1992....this is the most fun job I've ever had. I have a boss that gives me autonomy to go kick ass without busywork, and she handles any issues that come up that might otherwise delay me. I have a say in the direction of our department, I feel like a trusted member of the team that is respected. That is not how I have felt in many if not most of my previous gigs. We are David versus the Goliaths of Oracle and SAP. THAT'S FUN...at least for me it is.

Cons

No cons. Freedom to succeed. No strings attached. No snakepit.

Keep listening to your team members. It means everything.

There are newer employer reviews for Rimini Street.

Worked for Rimini Street? Contribute to the Community!