Best Expert Witness Firm 2012

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Rimkus Consulting full-time

Pros

Direct hire their consultants who have vast knowledge in their fields of expertise. They have everything from forensic accounting to oil & gas, fire, property, biomechanical, accident reconstruction, construction, environmental, etc. 35 offices, including London.

Cons

Need more offices in upper portion of US.

Retire people who are no longer requested or showing good numbers. It hurts morale to have non-performers working alongside those who work diligently.

Other Reviews for Rimkus Consulting

Not bad if you are a man

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Rimkus Consulting for more than 3 years

Pros

Mgmt allows you to do your job without hovering over you. Good benefits. Very relaxed atmosphere.

Cons

Good ole boy company. You'll succeed if you are a man. If you are a woman, hope you have tough skin.

Review of Rimkus Consulting

Former Employee - Forensic Engineer  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Forensic Engineer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Rimkus Consulting

Pros

Great working atmosphere, helpful coworkers, very good bosses to work with, they are informative, helpful and understanding.

Cons

I believe I was pigeonholed into certain typesof assignments, although I proved in later jobs that I could expand beyond these areas and take on a greater variety of assignments than I was offered at Rimkus. As a result, when the market demand for the areas in which I worked dropped significantly, I was simply let go for lack of available work.

Please take a look at all youe employees can do, there may well be alternatives to the types of assignments they have 'always been doing'. Give them a chance ti diversify, especially if economic conditions demand it.

There are newer employer reviews for Rimkus Consulting.

Worked for Rimkus Consulting? Contribute to the Community!