Not the place you want to work

Former Employee - Process Improvement Manager  in  Salem, OR
Former Employee - Process Improvement Manager in Salem, OR

I worked at Ring Container Technologies

Pros

The company does not require that you have a college degree. I do, but I was the exception to the rule. People were extremely proud that they were not college educated snobs. Unfortunately it also lead to much strife when you would try to implement changes as everyone did not want to follow what the "snob" suggested. There were some very intelligent people at the company, but mostly it was a shoot from the hip and find someone to blame sort of place. I really cannot recommend working at Ring Container Technologies. Though if you are a plant manager they lease a car for you...

Cons

The company does not require that you have a college degree. I do, but I was the exception to the rule. People were extremely proud that they were not college educated snobs. Unfortunately it also lead to much strife when you would try to implement changes as everyone did not want to follow what the "snob" suggested. There were some very intelligent people at the company, but mostly it was a shoot from the hip and find someone to blame sort of place. I really cannot recommend working at Ring Container Technologies. Same as above for the same reasons. Additionally I was threated by someone who was going to lie to HR to get me fired.

Realize that you need to change. Not just say it, but actually act upon it in a logical manor. Stop making budget related hiring decisions; if you want actual improvement you need to pay for quality staff.