There are newer employer reviews for RingCentral

Positive Changes

Current Contractor - Project Manager in San Mateo, CA
Current Contractor - Project Manager in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at RingCentral as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

I have seen great changes in the last 6 months at RingCentral. The company is growing extremely fast, and creating a wonderful work environment in the process. Recently there have been wonderful new additions to the management team that I already see making a positive impact on the company's products and productivity. With the move to the new office complete everybody is enjoying a more unified work culture.

Cons

Could use some team building among the different departments.

Great Wednesday lunches, but would be even better if there were MORE options!

Keep hiring great people! The management team has already greatly benefited from the new additions and restructuring.

reviews filtered by

Amazing Growth

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at RingCentral full-time (more than a year)

Pros

To be involved with the quarter over quarter growth RingCentral accomplishes has been an incredible process and an invaluable learning experience.

Cons

Sometimes there are growing pains, especially with such tremendous quarter over quarter growth, but it's well worth it.

Keep being open to employees and the resources they need or the concerns/advice they share, as well as continuing to refine your own values and strategies.

I work with an awesome team!

Current Employee - Telco Ops Engineering in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Telco Ops Engineering in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at RingCentral full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I've been fortunate to have the ongoing opportunity to work with an amazing team, who make themselves readily available anytime I require assistance.... including after hours (evening and weekends)... or when I want to advance my technical knowledge by providing me with work material... and additional material outside of work... and to sit with me to explain in further detail.

Cons

I don't have anything to say in this box.

My manager often follows up with me to ensure that my needs and interests are brought to his attention. He's even spent time with me during a Saturday... a non-working day to give me additional training with anything that I wanted to learn more about. I appreciate the coaching opportunities that he uses for my personal advancement.

In regards to my team mates, I appreciate them very much too! For the countless times they have helped me with troubleshooting... and sharing their knowledge without any limitations.

There are newer employer reviews for RingCentral