There are newer employer reviews for RingCentral

Fast Growing Company with lots of opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at RingCentral full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great technology, lots of cool projects with free lunch on mwf. The typical employee is motivated, enthusiastic and very bright

Cons

They are growing so fast that there are the kind of problems that you want to have.

continue to innovate, Focus on growth, keep the employees happy and utilize the good training that is being offered by the training director

65 Other Employee Reviews for RingCentral (View Most Recent)

Bright future for RC in Denver

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at RingCentral full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Phenomenal product, constant innovation, new features, in-demand business solution
    - I have not made one cold call in over a year (lead gen keeps me focused on closing not prospecting
    - Super high growth, we are slated to transition offices in the next few months as we've added over 100 people in the last 2 years
    - You can't beat the culture, I legitimately enjoy the people I work with and management is open and approachable

Cons

Must adapt to change well. Company evolving fast (structure, process, etc.)

Continue to groom and develop top producers for advancement opportunities. Organic growth.

A Fast Growing Company Focused on the Customer and Business Needs

I have been working at RingCentral full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

An excellent chance to be part of a company that is shaping the New World of Business Communications

Cons

It a growing company and will face the same challenges as any, they are managing growth very well and learning at a fast pace. Focused on the people, the talent and the needs of all. The company believes in doing right for all and has the right people to succeed.

Maintain focus on both employee growth and customer needs as you have been doing and you will do well. Expand further and reward your top performers and continue to lead the market by listening to customer needs and you will do GREAT!

There are newer employer reviews for RingCentral

Worked for RingCentral? Contribute to the Community!