There are newer employer reviews for RiseSmart

Excellent

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I have been working at RiseSmart full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

One of the best companies, i had worked ever. although company strength is small but it take of employees like one of the biggest mnc take care. Work Place is excellent with all the facilities.

Cons

there are no cons as such

Management is excellent, Would just say Keep the excellent work going on for future also

46 Other Employee Reviews for RiseSmart (View Most Recent)

Virtual Transition Specialist working with clients nationwide

Current Employee - Transition Specialist
    Current Employee - Transition Specialist

I have been working at RiseSmart as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The virtual opportunities are second to none in terms of interesting work, meaningful outcomes, compensation, and support from the home office and other colleagues. A wonderful experience and addition to my professional portfolio.

Cons

As with any virtual work, going it solo much of the time can be challenging. However, for the reasons listed above and more, that's a downside I'm more than willing to tolerate for the privilege of living where I want to and working for a company of RS' caliber.

Keep doing your best to keep the company unified during this high-growth period!

Warm & welcoming staff...Innovative product!

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at RiseSmart as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Never have I had such a thorough and caring orientation to a new job. The onboarding process was so thorough...it is obvious that they strive to help their employees succeed. Every step of the way I have had active help and support...from the CEO on down. The team is collaborative, supportive of each other, and truly believes in their product. Having worked for more traditional OP firm for many years, I can say that RiseSmart offers a disruptive and innovative approach that is putting people back to work!

Cons

Nothing but a few growth pains so far...because of the fact that we are growing so quickly. However, management seems to be on the ball and implementing procedures and tools to support that growth as quickly as they can, in addition to adding staff to ensure the quality of our service delivery.

Keep listening...you have a very talented pool of people here and the culture you are providing so far is fabulous.

There are newer employer reviews for RiseSmart

Worked for RiseSmart? Contribute to the Community!