RMS is an exciting and fun place to work doing cool stuff with really smart people.

Current Employee - Vice President  in  Hoboken, NJ
Current Employee - Vice President in Hoboken, NJ

I have been working at Risk Management Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

RMS has a special culture with a great proportion of the employees being extremely passionate and energetic. Being an innovative growth organization requires frequent change which is coupled with great career opportunities and growth. Those who are courageous enough to adapt quickly, seize these opportunities and bring fellow colleagues along can achieve great success.

Cons

With great passion for RMS and what we do it's sometimes difficult to switch off because its in my blood. But honestly, I'm grateful to be in a career that I enjoy at a company I'm proud to be a part of and have helped shape over the years. I'm thankful that I have been patient enough and smart enough to stick with RMS over the past 10+ years through the evolution of this organization and personally share in it's success.

Appreciate and acknowledge our employees as they are our greatest asset! Our employees are integral to our past current and future success.

Other Reviews for Risk Management Solutions

WORST COMPANY TO WORK!!!

I worked at Risk Management Solutions full-time

Pros

Good food and good cafeteria. Nice ambiance, nice location, some people are really good specially older people. Gym is one of the best attraction and 30 days of paid vacation.

Cons

too much politics, worst management, worst managers, worst HR, Worst executives. No chance of personal development!! Expects more work but not rewarded for hard work and extra hours!! Very painful to work there!! It was such a big humiliation by the team, managers, executives and HR. Wrong practices, accused so many times without any proofs!! Someday company can get sued by some employee. Very imperialistic approach, not a good place for a honest and sincere employee who doesn't know how to play politics and doesn't know any one. Favoritism is very high!IT is the worst affected dept, all executives are busy in playing politics and bringing own people from the past job.

Change your attitude and don't look for own benefits , look for employees benefits.

Worst company for software engineers

Former Employee - Software Engineer
    Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Risk Management Solutions full-time

Pros

Decent initial salary to attract people because of high turnover

Cons

High workload .requires working really long hours even during weekends.
    Software Engineer working here become unemployable as skills developed in this company is virtually unmarketable.There is little room to work on newer technologies.
    Used to be a great company with smart people but everyone has left the company because of the management.Most people left are mostly unable to move as their skills are unmarketable.
    Terrible management .Most technical managers have no clue about technology and are worst at people management.
    Bad work culture . Most managers are pathetic, resort to blaming everyone for their shortcomings and even take credit for the ideas from their team members.Many of these managers have sustained even after constant failures because they are friends with someone higher up.
    Lots of unethical practices .Unable to meet any deadline because to bad management.Worst politics.
    Most projects are outsourced as company is unable to keep its full time employees from quitting.
    HR is really powerless and unable to bring about any change in the company.
    Join this company only if there is no other option and keep it as a temporary option.Also make sure anything promised during the offer has been in a written communication as they usually do not honor anything mentioned verbally.

get rid of all managers .Company would perform much better than current management

There are newer employer reviews for Risk Management Solutions.

Worked for Risk Management Solutions? Contribute to the Community!